Are you uncertain about the actual market value of your business or assets? Do you want to know how much your business is worth? Blu Advisors can help you.
The Blu Advisors team has evaluated hundreds of companies and assets in different sectors and geographies. We have been trained by doing dozens of corporate/private equity transactions and with world renowned experts (eg. with Aswath Damodaran, the Wall Street's valuation guru).
Not only we know how to value your business, but we can also show you what are the key value drivers to enhance your business’ value.
Together with you, we can identify which areas in the business can be improved in order to maximize the value of your business.
Similar to selling a house, preparation and planning should help you in achieving your desired sale price. By addressing a few key issues prior to engaging with buyers or investors, you can increase the probability of reaching the sale price that will adequately reward the time and effort you have invested in the business.
What makes a business attractive to buyers or investors is a solid track record of financials with growth, profitability and cash flow generation, future potential for profitable growth, a stable & reputable management team with an ambitious business plan, a clear competitive advantage that offers sticky customers, corporate systems and processes in place, and capable & loyal staff.
Let's discuss about your business. Please reach to out to Tudor Mafteianu, Managing Director at or complete the questionnaire below:
1. The controller of your personal data is Blu Advisors with its registered office in Netherlands and Romania.
2. You can contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to answer your request or your question sent via the contact form – the legal basis for processing will be our legitimate interest which consists in replying to the requests and questions posed in particular by persons interested in our services.
4. Your personal data may be shared with the entities that process personal data on our behalf i.e. the companies which provide us with IT services.
5. Your personal data will be processed for the period of time that is necessary to reply to your request or your question.
6. You have the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing. You also have the right to object to processing of your personal data.
7. The provision of your personal data is indispensable to reply to your request or your question. If you do not provide your personal data we will not be able to answer your question.